Whenever Gavin asks when we're going to do something and the answer isn't what he wants he responds with a question... either "what about to-now?" or "can we to-later?". Haha. He just makes up fitting words and they always make me laugh- these two have been sticking around for a lot longer than most of his other Gavin words!
Still potty training here. I still have most of my hair left and some patience! Potty training is not one of my favorite experiences as a mom. These are the days I miss our Russian apartment- all linoleum floors are so much easier to clean than carpet! Everyone has told us that the second child is easier... not sure I agree. Carter loves to 'go potty' but never at the right times! This is going to take much longer that it did with Gavin, I can just feel it! Though Carter is the champion of holding it as long as possible and staying dry to extended periods of time!
Today was Gavin's last swim lesson. To celebrate he and I went on a date after class. He chose McDonalds. We had a great hour spending time together over fries and nuggets. He shared with me all his favorite songs- his newest being, Praise Him praise Him all ye little children...!
Tonight we're off to a car show with the boys! JB needs a break from all his reading and paper writing that has been filling each day! He'll be so happy when he's finished all his course work...and so will I :) Hopefully it will happen before he leaves for tour so that we can enjoy some downtime together!
1 comment:
Hey - at least Carter can't get pee under the cat litter box!
Post a Comment