Sunday, August 10, 2008

quick post

Okay...life as we know is getting back to "normal"...though I'm not really sure exactly what "normal" is- other than it's not utterly chaotic! Chuck came and is now back home with his lovely family. English Camp happened- and was great- I'll post pics as soon as I get them off the camera! We're eagerly awaiting our teammates- Jordan and Heather Irvin (and their 3 little girls) to arrive from the states. We're in disbelief that it's August and we're already committed to jeans and fall coats- where did the warm weather go to? I'm glad Chuck was able to bring over some winter boots we ordered for the boys- b/c we will most likely be needing them earlier than we would like! We're counting down the days till our first ever family vacation- we're taking a side trip to the beach after we renew our visas- Costa Del Sol- here we come! Everyday Gavin and I tear off a number from our 'count down to the beach'... only 2 weeks left!!! If only there wasn't so much to get done between now and then!

Okay... off to pick up the house a bit and get ready for church this afternoon! Happy Sunday to all!

No comments: