It's been over a year since It's been just me and Gavin for a whole entire day! It was so strange to only fix breakfast for one little boy this morning....and to get to sleep in till 8:30 w/o Carter waking us up early! Early early this morning, JB left with Carter for Moscow. He is meeting Chuck (who's coming all the way from Bellevue, Ohio to help us with English Camp) and between the time that JB's flight lands and when he has to meet Chuck, he is taking Carter to the doctor there. Hopefully Carter is being the happy easygoing baby he usually is for JB on the flight! I guess I'll find out soon enough- there flight lands very soon!
So far Gavin and I have hidden under the covers, eaten eggs for breakfast, and watched an episode of Dasha (Dora, just in Russian)... What else in on the agenda for today? We're going to the store to buy a few toys for Gavin to play with at English Camp and he's going to help me cook- I'm making all the food today for Chucks visit (namely, Lasagna, Beef Enchiladas, Chick pot pie, and chicken 'kahuna' burgers). Gavin loves to cook- so it will be a good time...then comes the cleaning up, ugh. And I need to dust... living on a first floor apt along a busy street leaves us with lots of dust and dirt everywhere. To bad I can't stand dusting...I'd rather wash dishes all day long than dust! Oh well...at least I have Gavin to help me today!
It's strange how empty the house feels with out JB and Carter... I'll just be glad when they both come safely through the door tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment