Saturday, October 13, 2007

Carter is 3 months old!

Carter is 3 months old today!





I can hardly believe how quickly time has gone by! I would glady freeze time for a little while and keep the boys this young for a little while longer. Carter is cooing and laughing up a storm and Gavin is hysterically funny. Gavin loves to "read" books right now... inserting "words" for all the words he doesn't know. He usually fills in the words he doesn't know with the correct number of syllables of "dada". For instance "Dada blue coat dada da dog." I have some of his 'reading' on video that I need to upload. So funny. And Gavin loves Carter so much- I hope he'll always been this sweet and affectionate to his brother...though I doubt this will continue once Carter is old enough to steal his toys and annoy him. Right now he runs to Carter, or Carty as he calls him, whenever he's crying and pats his tummy or his head and tells him "It okay, no cry." Carter coos and laughs the most when Gavin 'plays' with him or sits next to him and talks to him. I love being a mom. I'm really enjoying being with the boys all the time. I want to soak up every minute, most of the time :) Though it will be nice to have a sitter so that JB and I can enjoy an evening out and so that we don't have to haul the boys to evening ministry events that are way past their bedtime.

No comments: