Today we spent most of the day picking up things we need to finish the house... it took ALL day! And I have to say I was incredibly overwhelmed when we stepped into Ashan ( a HUGE french supermarket). We didn't have an Ashan in Krasnodar- in fact we didn't have a supermarket half it's size in Krasnodar. I was completely overwhelmed at the choices and amount of things for sale. Sounds crazy when we just got back from America- the home of Target and SuperWalmart! But the size of the place, coupled with the fact that I had no idea where anything was and to top it off it was packed full of people who drive their shopping carts like they drive their cars! I couldn't wait to get out of there! Gavin was so exhausted he actually fell asleep in the shopping cart- passed out of the handle of the cart!
Here are a few pics I've been meaning to post- enjoy!
Gavin, Carter and their cousin Adrianna
Gavin in the DC Airport watching a DVD waiting for our flight to board
Carter 2mo. old
Gavin enjoying his trains on the floor in the boys bedroom
Gavin 'dressed' in his Pajama shirt (as a skirt!) diaper in hand
No comments:
Post a Comment