Tuesday, February 20, 2007

breaking the silence!

Okay, it's time to end the blogging drought! And what a better way to do that than to announce some fun news!

We're having another BOY! I didn't realize I would be so excited...but it just thrills me to thinking of Gavin having a little brother to play with and being able to decoate the boys room when we move! I never had an opportunity to decorate a nursery for Gavin, so it will be so much fun to do a woodsy themed room, complete with matching quilts c/o Oma Hecock! Can you see the moose and bears everywhere?!!! Now...all we have to do is come up with a name! I know many of you like keeping the name a surprise, but I can't wait to call our littlest boy by his name!

We're having another ultrasound in a month, so maybe I'll get pictures then. We went to a local maternity hospital today and they wouldn't give us any pictures, and I was barely able to see the screen because of the way the room was set up- but when we see our doc in Moscow he has a screen on the ultrasound machine and another one at the foot of the table so I can see everything.

So, after nearly a month of not posting- I'm back...and hopefully the drought is over! I really do have lots to blog about :) I just need the time and for blogger to cooperate- I can't tell you how many posts I've written that blogger wouldn't publish! Or maybe the problem was more with our super slow internet...but either way!

No comments: