I don't quite remember when today actually started... Don spent the night last night so that he and JB could head out to the airport around 3am to pick up the Rundstroms... I just layed in bed till JB got up to leave, then couldn't fall back asleep! I was awake at 530 watching the sun wake up! JB and Don came back and went back to bed as I got out of bed with Gavin and started making the boys breakfast... needless to say- I am exhausted!
JB and I spent the morning studying because Natasha came to play with Gavin and help me with some laundry that's piling up (thanks to the miniture washing machine!!!! :) . They have so much fun together- he just laughed and laughed as she danced with him and read him books! This afternoon I got everything ready for Kim, Jerry, Becky, and Parker to join us for supper- I made Chicken Parm, salad, garlic bread, and my favorite brownie icecream dessert- yumm! By the time they showed up they were so exhausted- it was great to know them a bit- despite their tiredness! Gavin was showing off all night long for Becky & Kim. And Elbrus (cat) enjoyed Parker- barely left his lap most of the evening. Gavin went to bed shortly before they left, but woke up only an hour later crying and screaming... I fed him and changed him... he just screamed and screamed- I have never seen his bum so red! I felt so horrible because there's not a whole lot I can do- I let him 'air out' and then used the last of the Aquaphor on him- that has always been about the only thing that has helped his redness... and I'm out! I gave him a dose of Motrin and he curled up in my arms (with George held tightly in his arms) and he fell asleep- he never falls asleep in my arms, so I'm sure he's not feeling well. Poor guy!
Tomorrow: Study. Eat. Study. Study. Watch reruns of Friends for the 5th time. Study. Sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment