Think this is my favorite LO to date... Our friends just told us they are expecting their second child, and I couldn't wait to make something up for them! I wasn't able to share it till now, b/c they hadn't told everyone... you can visit their blog at
http://good-ru-fam.blogspot.com
(Colt Kit, by Amanda Rockwell)

(Aidan by Retrodiva)

(A Mother's Miracle by Andrea Burns)

(A slice of Watermelon by Tracy Collins)
1 comment:
Lovely LO's Iris! Wow... I can't believe how much older your little sis looks compared to the last time I saw her! And she looks so much like you. There's a little glitter freebie on my blog if you'd like it! LOL
So glad you found a place and that you're pleased with it. It'll be fun to clean up and decorate for you I'm sure. Now... that xbox... yeah.. Mike got one to have for the 'youth' to come over and play. J/K He loves it and I'm glad that he has that as a fun release.
Post a Comment