Sunday, June 04, 2006

Aqualand- Krasnodar

We cooled off yesterday at "Aqualand Krasnodar"... It was a nice waterpark with a great little childrens area. JB and Patrick explored the many waterslides, while Janet and I (and the kids) hung out at the baby pool. Gavin loves the water. He always has. He was begging to get in the pool every time we were out. JB managed to get him to lay down for an hour in his stroller- the sun and water just wipes him out! He was so cute with his feet all propped up! Later in the afternoon we put him in his floatie and took him for a swim with us in the big pool. Here's a few pics from the day-





I managed to get sunscreen on our little squirmer twice, but he still came home from the 4 hours a little pink! Though, it didn't seem to bother him and he looks fine today! But I only got it on my face once... and now I'm fried! My back and shoulders are blazing- They're the worst b/c I was leaned over the pool holding Gavin's hand all morning! I think I also had a touch of sun poisoning b/c I was so sick last night and this morning... but feeling much better now! We've been putting aloe on religiously, but if you have any other proven remedies, please, please, send them my way! Posted by Picasa

No comments: