Friday, February 03, 2006

Waffle Iron!

What a great day today! I had a great morning chatting with Inna and meeting with Yulia. Today was Yulia's 23rd birthday. I have to post a picture of her soon- she has been married four years this summer, has a 14 month old daughter, and looks like she is maybe 16. I thought I looked young for my age, guess it can be worse! She is so sweet, and we really connect. I thank God for her. We bought her some beautiful pink tiger lilies- her favorite!

To top off our Friday we went out and bought the waffle iron we've been looking for for over 6 months now. It's not exactly what I wanted (big think Belgium type waffles) but beggars can't be choosers! Tomorrow morning we will be enjoying heart shaped waffles! Can't wait. We also found a really cute little NIKE soccer ball for Gavin- can't wait to play w/ him in the morning! Tomorrow I'm headed off to a baby shower...

No comments: