Home sweet home in СПб (SPb). Ramblings from my mind about our family, life and ministry here in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Enjoy your peek into our world!
Monday, February 06, 2006
The 'Burgh- Home Sweet Home
After being awake from 2am till 6am this morning listening to the Superbowl, I think I'm doing pretty well. I went to sleep for 45 minutes when the game ended and revived myself this morning with a good shower and cup of Starbucks coffee (thanks Jeri!!!). I was surprisingly not outrageously exhausted by the time class ended today. I came home and played with Gavin for 2 hours. His latest joy is pulling all his books off his shelf and sitting in a pile of them. We read about 6 books and he was in a great mood. I haven't heard him laugh so much in one day- ever! I layed him down for a nap and decided I needed one too! Next thing I knew he was awake and it was already 4:30! I felt worse when I woke up from my nap, than I did before I layed down! But all in all, it was worth it to be part of the Steelers victory! Gavin and I wore our Steelers outfits today in honor of their Superbowl win. It's been fantastic seeing Pittsburgh all over the news and getting tons of emails from friends. I can't even begin to say how great it would have been to be home these few days. Not to mention that coctail weiners and nachos don't hit the spot at 3am on a Monday morning when you're listening to the Superbowl on the computer... just not the same...but the Steel City still rocks- none the less! Way to go STEELERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment