Emilia Noelle Hecock
born 12.4.09 @ 1:51pm
8lbs 8oz; 21 inches
born 12.4.09 @ 1:51pm
8lbs 8oz; 21 inches

Hard to believe our little cupcake is already 3 weeks old! She's enjoyed her first Christmas, met all her Aunts and Uncles and quickly become adored by her big brothers!
Life in the Hecock home is beginning to get back to some form of normal. I've recovered enough from the c-section to begin feeling like a human being again and started to get used to the interruped sleep each night. I find myself less and less slipping up and calling Emmi "he"... you'd think all the pink she's dressed in would do enough to make my brain click that we have a GIRL! Having a third has been a much bigger adjustment that I had anticipated...mostly because the other 2 are still young enough that there are many things they can't do for themselves and I have to keep an eye on them almost always. Inevitably they get themselves in all kinds of trouble when I am nursing Emmi! I'm wondering how many more months it will be till we get the "leaving" routine down... seems like by the time everyone is ready to walk out the door we are already or soon-to-be late; no matter how much extra time we allot! We'll get it one of these days!
JB is gearing up to head to Panama for a week to explore a direct trade relationship with a coffee plantation down there- long story about how it all came to be, so that will have to be a separate post. Then shortly after he returns we'll all head with him to Portland to begin his spring tour. We'll spend a week with him in Portland then head up to Anchorage for a week to speak at churches. We'll only be with him for a week in Alaska, then the boys, Emmi and I will fly back home and JB will be home for Easter, then head back out west to finish tour. While JB is away I'm hoping to take all the kids to meet their Great- Grandma's in WVa and Texas. Other than that we'll be sticking close to home and I'll be speaking at a few women's events here in Ohio and in Pennsylvania.
So, please pray for our family over the next few months as we readjust to JB being away and as we prepare to return overseas. And, as always, if you're in our area- be sure to give us a call!
No comments:
Post a Comment