We're enjoying the last few weeks of summer before the crazy fall begins. Gavin is registered for preschool and is counting down till his first day. Fall Munchkin soccer starts in just a few weeks. JB is busy getting ready to leave for fall tour on Sept 12th. We're fitting in our last family outings before JB is gone for 2 months...the zoo, camping, visits with friends and celebrating labor day. Less than 2 weeks after JB comes home, our little girl is scheduled to arrive! I'm sad to see summer go, but I will be really glad for Thanksgiving b/c it means JB will be home for a few months and our boys will have a little sister! So, anyone who wants to come and visit during Sept/Oct/Nov- please do! I will be in need of adult conversation and chances to go grocery shopping w/o both boys, someone to share a cup of coffee with and if you're willing to spend the night and get up with the boys- I'd be eternally grateful for a few extra hours of end-of-pregnancy-exhausted-sleep!
I'm off to enjoy the last few weeks of summer- starting with the beautiful day God's given us today! Outside we go!
2 comments:
We'll be seeing you in October
Awww! I wish the kids could play together. Luke is traveling a bit more this fall too.
Post a Comment