I'm so glad that Gavin has friends that don't hesitate to share...even if it's their illnesses! I'm sure this won't be the last time they share their germs with one another! 36 hours ago Gavin woke up vomiting- that went one for the next day and he developed a fever and of course the lovely diarrhea that comes along with pleasant virus! I'm not sure I've even seen Gavin this miserable- he has barely moved from the couch over the last 2 days- even if the only thing on the TV is news- he just lays there and watches it. Poor guy. We're especially bummed since the past 2 days the weather has been beautiful! Sunny and in the low 60's! Unseasonably warm for this part of Russia and this time of the year- too bad they're forecasting snow for this weekend!
"Look, I have a Hecock!"
Our friend, Jordan, was telling us the other day how is his 3-yr old daughter, Lydia picked up one of her little people figures and told he and Heather "Look, I have a Hecock"- they were a bit confused, so they asked her to repeat what she said...sure enough, they hadn't misheard- she said she was holding a "Hecock" in her hand- When they corrected her and told her that she meant she has a "peacock, not a Hecock"- she replied- "Yeah, I know, I have a Hecock"! This is the same sweet Lydia that, when confused as to whether to call me "mom" , like Gavin does, or by some other title, she informed me that "sometimes me and my family just call you "the Hecocks"! "
Have a great Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment