Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some Pics from Today

Here are some pics from this evening! We had a crazy day- mostly b/c Tuesdays and Wednesdays JB and I study and the boys were in "rare form" from the moment they woke each other up this morning! So, this evening we decided to take the animals out for some fresh air- and while we were at it we snapped some photos of the boys sporting their fun fall sweaters- this just may be the last day I can get away w/ taking their coats and hats off outside! They're calling for snow and freezing temps over the next few days :( Enjoy the pics- the last 2 are my favorites!!! I love our sweet boys- even when they are little rascals!

Gavin getting "it out of his system"





so many leaves...so little time



mom and her little guys! Aren't they sweet???!

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Ah, then JB is a man after my own heart.

By the way, love that picture of you and the boys!