EST I'll be checking out another preschool for Gavin! Please pray for wisdom for me as I talk to the teachers and see the facility- it's a very small private preschool that is not far from our home. I got in touch with several other preschools today, but they are all WAY out of our price range or they don't offer an option for Gavin to only attend half days- I just don't think he'd have a positive experience if he went from 9am-6pm... not to mention I would really miss having him home! We've decided if this preschool I'm looking at tomorrow isn't the place, then we'll just take Gavin to some "educational classes" (aka play group w/ kids his age!) at a school nearby- It's only 2 hrs on Mondays and Wednesdays and I would have to attend with him, but it would still be a great opportunity to meet kid his age that live nearby and I could meet some more moms- so that wouldn't be a bad option either!
Thanks to all of you who were praying for our lunch w/ Igor yesterday- it went great! He is so interested in the Gospel and very eager to talk about it! He just got back from spending the summer in Anapa on the Black Sea (not far from where we lived in Krasnodar). He spent the summer with his Grandmother (a believer). He spoke very highly of her- she and his grandfather are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary this year! He attributes their loving marriage and joy-filled long lives to their faith in God. Please pray that our Father continues to work in Igor's life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment