I'm so excited...we're off on a date tonight!? Only our second one since Carter was born- we really need to do something about that! Gavin is so excited that his "friends" are coming over and that he gets pizza for dinner- don't think he'll miss us while we're gone! Not sure what we're going to do- maybe go for a walk downtown and get some supper at an outdoor cafe... or we could always go shopping :) Doubt JB will be up for that! I'm looking for plain tshirts for the boys to put their age on for Carter's birthday- I made iron-ons, but can't seem to find plain tshirts anywhere! Gavin and Carter's are the same (except Gavin's has a 3 of course!) This is the design- but the background is clear- I'd love to find orange shirts or dark yellow- but I'll settle for anything right now :)! Just thought they'd make a fun photo and Gavin is really excited that he's three- he tells everyone and holds out his three fingers!!!

Here's the invite for Carter's party...though we're not really doing much- haven't even decided on a time yet- just having over a few neighbors for some cake.
We're having a safari party... Carter loves to roar like a lion and his lovey is a giraffe we affectionately call "Melman" (that's the name of the giraffe from Madagascar). I'm making a lion cake and he's getting a Fisher-Price alligator and lion (amazing animals) and a push toy. I promise to post pics sometime early next week. Still can't believe our baby is soon to be a toddler! They grow up so fast!!! Today we're finishing up planning English Camp and have lots of phone calls to make- though we're hoping to get outside for awhile with the boys to enjoy the beautiful weather! We're been taking Carter out in a backpack carrier lately- he loves to sit high up on daddy's back and it frees up more hands to catch Gavin and carry whatever fruits/veggies we pick up. We get some funny looks from people- but mostly people want to touch Carter's chubby little feet if we let him go w/o socks on!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment