Home sweet home in СПб (SPb). Ramblings from my mind about our family, life and ministry here in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Enjoy your peek into our world!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Please pray for our family... we're all sick. G seems to be improving, but Carter sounds worse tonight- we'll be calling the doc first thing in the morning. He started vomiting this afternoon and is very congested. I started running a fever this afternoon... JB is doing the best out of all of us- and he sounds terrible! The boys and I haven't been out of the house in 3 days for fear of getting anyone else infected :( But, I'm so ready for everyone to be healthy so we can get out! and so that I can feel well enough to chase our giant toddler around again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey guys - hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment