Wednesday, September 12, 2007

PTL





(Gavin at camp enjoying his very first fire roasted hot dog and s'more and Gavin shoveling gravel and helping PopPop)

Our passports with our new Russian Visas just arrived! Yeah, God! Our flight leaves Pittsburgh tomorrow evening at 6:15pm. We fly to DC then to Frankfurt and then on to Moscow. We'll spend the night then fly to Ekat- arriving Saturday afternoon (Friday night EST). Please keep us in your prayers as we are traveling with 2 little ones and as we spend this last day with my family and as we will have to say goodbyes tomorrow.

We can't wait to get back home and settle into our new place as the "new and improved Hecock family"! I'll post pics of our new place when we get there- I can't wait to see how JB decorated it and to see all the furniture he picked out!

Finally, check out our website that is up and running :) http://web.mac.com/heyhecocks (this is a corrected address- I had it posted as www.web.mac.com/heyhecocks- and it doesn't work that way...! )

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hey! Can't wait for you all to get back! Looking forward to seeing you all! I tried to get to the new website, but it would not work. :-(
Let us know when you get here and are settled! Patrick is in Prague right now and won't be home until next Wed, but maybe we could visit before he gets home or you may need a little time to recoup before then.
Love
Janet and All