Just a quick update on Gavin- Yesterday I sent an email out to our prayer group re: Gavin's health (he had developed a cough tht quickly escalated into something more severe than a cold then he developed a temperature and started vomiting-). He was able to finally fall asleep last night and seems to be feeling a bit better this morning- at least he's not vomiting anymore! He's still running a fever, though it's down a bit and still coughing despite all his meds. Please continue to pray against his illnesses as we know they are not from the Father. It is no coincidence that Gavin has become sick when we've just returned and are starting ministry.
On a positive note- Carter is back to sleeping all night! I thought jetlag might get the best of us him (and in return us, too)! But last night he went down and we didn't see him till 7am! Yeah, God!
Today... more unpacking. I'm going to tackle organizing the kitchen and making the little space we have in there more efficient. We don't have very much cabinet space. When JB moved our stuff in there was only 1 cabinet unit with the cabinets beneath the sink (can't really store dishes and stuff down there?) and the unit above the sink that was filled with a dish drainer. I think this is something unique to Europe as I've never seen it in the states- but the build in drainer inside the cabinet is a bit ingenious. You store your dishes in the drainer- a great thing for a person that despises drying and putting dishes away! The only thing is being so short I have to uses a step stool to get the dishes up there and when they're wet water runs down your arm! So...anyway- JB bought another cabinet set and a stand to put the microwave on- so I have to see what I can do to fit the rest of my kitchen stuff into those two units... then we'll start on our bedroom- which is a disaster of floor to ceiling boxes! Maybe that will get started on today or tomorrow... :) We'll see!
Have a blessed day!
No comments:
Post a Comment