Tuesday, March 06, 2007

my 200th post!

Well, I'm happy to be back from my wirlwind trip to Moscow. Though, my flights on Thursday and Friday were 2 of the best I've had since being in Russia! I typically hate flying domestically here- mostly due to the condition and reputation of the planes and airlines here. I think the flights went super fast due to some uninterupted reading time I had- being that Gavin was at home with JB! Thanks again Sarah for your double edition of PEOPLE and Crick for letting me borrow some reading material (I've already started the 3rd (of 3) novels! wow.) It was so great to get home to JB and Gavin's hugs and smiles! To top it off the house was clean and Gavin had colored me a "Welcome Home Mommy" sign!

As far as my doctor's visit- all is well- both baby and I are healthy- and I've only gained 1kg (2.2lbs) so far! Yeah! We are definately having a boy- and hopefully I'll have some good ultrasound pics to share after my next visit at the end of the month- when I'll have my mid-pregnancy ultrasound. I can't believe this pregnancy is already half over! I not wishing that the time would fly by, but I've been suffering from migrains often- and I think I had the worst one to date that started yesterday and kept me home from school today. The worst thing about it is that I can only take tylonel!

In other news... I trimmed Gavin's hair. I never like cutting his hair b/c he always looks more grown up with each hair cut. And Thursday is one of the biggest holidays here- Women's Day. So, we don't have school. We bought some flowers and chocolate for all our teachers and we got a few nice gifts for our language helpers and Inna. JB bought me a new cell phone in honor of my being a women (?)- The bottom row of buttons on my old phone quit working, so he surprised me with a cute light blue flip phone complete with a camera!

Okay...I'm off to finish my chicken enchilada casserole so we can eat and JB can go hang out with the guys for the evening! Blessings!

No comments: