Here's the pic I wanted to upload yesterday! Merry Christmas!
Perfect timing. Only God has timing this perfect. I know I shared a little yesterday of our lastest adventures that we call life! But I wanted to share a bit of how only God could have allowed such circumstances to occur within his sovereign timing. First- all of our families luggage arrived safely last night at 8pm and they held it for us at the airport so we could have all the gifts for Christmas this morning! Though... someone's caviar or sardines spilled all over 2 of the bags and one of the suitcases was destroyed...everything was safe (though smelly!) and our computer is here! We are finally "Mac-ites"! Second- Gavin became ill at the perfect time- we were returning to Moscow a day early in order for me to have a doctors appointment...why?

Yep- we're pregnant! Due the end of July! So, because of this we had scheduled an extra day in Moscow in order to have a prenatal visit. If we hadn't scheduled that extra day, Gavin wouldn't have been able to see his doctor- who...again God's timing... discharged us from the hospital and immediately boarded a plane to the states for the holidays! Because Gavin was able to be seen while he was sick we also finally know what has been causing his bronchitis and have some new medications that will hopefully prevent his future sicknesses from being so severe- PTL! Third- JB's mom had scheduled a trip to Israel...for July! Just the time when our new little one is planned to arrive- We are due the 25th, but b/c I'll be having another C-section (in the states) we'll most likely be having the baby right BEFORE she leaves!
Well, I hope this post finds you all having a Merry Christmas, enjoying the wonderful time with your family and realizing the miracle of Jesus' birth!

3 comments:
I love the jammies....so glad you got them!!! Any DVD's yet????
Love you
super news!!!! God is good. Love to all, The Smiths
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Holy cow that rocks.
Oh and Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year. I love you guys!
Post a Comment