I just wish God would give us a beautiful, shining star to lead us to the house He has for us. I'm tired of looking... Even though we're using a realtor, it is so frustrating to try to find a place. There is no concept of "looking around" or "perusing the market"... if you look at a place and ask a few questions, the owner thinks you're going to rent. To make matters worse the realtor
won't show you a new place till you turn down the first place... meaning if you turn down a place to look a little more, there is no going back. This is one of those cultural differences that is not easy for me to adjust to. I have no idea what kind of place we can get here for our money and I'd like to look around to get some idea, but I can't really. We have a nice apt that we could take right now- we like most everything about it, except that it's not 'ideal' for entertaining, which is the ONLY thing I wanted in a place... but time is ticking away and we have only weeks left to find a place, so I don't want to turn a good possibility down, but I really want to keep looking, but the only way we can continue looking is IF we turn this place down! Ahh... Hence the reason I just want God to place a big flashing sign atop the right place. We're going to try to look at one or two more places tomorrow before signing the contract on the nice apartment- so we can still turn that landlord down if we find something nicer tomorrow... but not sure if that plan will work- all depends on when the realtor can show the places and when the owner wants to sign the contract. Please pray with us that God will work out all the details and that it will be very clear to us which place we should choose.
1 more LO! Chocolate Cream Boquet Kit by Alma Townsend. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment