Well, big thank you to all who have been praying for my sister- they ended up keeping her overnight b/c they did angioplasty and placed a stent in the artery that was 90% blocked, but she is doing fine, and was coming home this afternoon. PTL.
With prayers answered, let me ask you to pray for one more situation- nothing as pressing as my family's health, but none the less, very stressful for me. I write often about Inna, our neighbor, one of my closest friends, and the woman who watches Gavin while we're at school. She came to me on Tuesday with news that she and Stas (her hubby, and our landlord) have been made an offer on the house and that they're seriously considering it! yikes! I love where we live...We have a great house, fantastic neighbors, and I frankly don't want to pack up and move again after we just finished unpacking! But the biggest downer of all this, is that if we move there is almost no chance that Inna will still be our nanny. (sigh). I'm so bummed. She is fantastic with Gavin and I trust her. She loves him so very much- and can't imagine any one else watching him everyday while we're at school... So...I'll keep you updated- but, right now Stas is in Moscow and will be back on Tuesday- and he and Inna are going to discuss it further then. So, who really knows. There's lots for them to think about- right now they have a great place (Stas has completely remodeled their half of the house), they have a consistent income from the renters (us) in the other half of the house...not to mention they would also have to relocate Stas's mom- who has a little efficiancy apartment behind their house. But, at the same time there's a bus stop right in front of the house- great plus for us who are stuck on public transportation, but big pain when it always means there are people out front of your house at all hours of the day and night, and they've managed to wander through Stas and Inna's gate before- all that on top of the bar that's above the mini-market next door (the people who have offered to buy the proptery are the people that own the mini-market/bar next door- they want to open a cafe) Wow. Nothing is too big for our God. I just wish that I could quit thinking about it...
1 comment:
Happy Easter! I hope everything turns out well for you. I'll continue to pray for you.
Post a Comment