It's the perfect mix of silly and sweet with a twist of folk- the perfect dancing and singing music. The boys and I danced around to "Animal Inside" and "Fast Train to Grandma's House" all evening. Just my fun pick for some music that will not only make your kids belt out a tune, but you as well!
Home sweet home in СПб (SPb). Ramblings from my mind about our family, life and ministry here in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Enjoy your peek into our world!
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
New Music for Mommy!
Okay...it's really for the boys, but I LOVE it! If you have never heard Frances England's music- it's worth a listen! If you're like me, I get one of the kids songs stuck in my head and sing it all day- and sometimes it drives me nuts singing about the wheels on the bus or Zaccheaus being such a wee little man... you get the idea! I adore Frances' newest CD, Family Tree:
It's the perfect mix of silly and sweet with a twist of folk- the perfect dancing and singing music. The boys and I danced around to "Animal Inside" and "Fast Train to Grandma's House" all evening. Just my fun pick for some music that will not only make your kids belt out a tune, but you as well!
It's the perfect mix of silly and sweet with a twist of folk- the perfect dancing and singing music. The boys and I danced around to "Animal Inside" and "Fast Train to Grandma's House" all evening. Just my fun pick for some music that will not only make your kids belt out a tune, but you as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment