Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm loved! Or at least my blog is... !

Kristy tagged me and gave me this blog award - At least I now know there are people out there who read my ramblings!

According to the rules, I need to answer the following questions, all with one-word answers (except I'm going to ignore that one-word part), then tag 7 other bloggers.

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse.
2. Where is your significant other? On the computer.
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Amazing, creative, loving.
5. Your father? Hard-working, affectionate, a great Dad.
6. Your favorite thing?
Christmas gift that JB made me 2 years ago- it's a folding wooden screen w/ picture frames filled with photos of us and the boys.
7. Your dream last night? scary.
8. Your dream/goal?
many.
9. The room you’re in? My living room.
10. Your hobby? Anything crafty.
11. Your fear? Being in a plane when it goes down.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here.
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. What you’re not? Bold.
15. One of your wish list items? A house with a yard.
16. Where you grew up? Pittsburgh.
17. The last thing you did? Kissed Gavin good night.
18. What are you wearing? Yoga pants.
19. Your tv? Friends, Season 10.
20. Your pet? Elbrus.
21. Your computer? Mac, baby!
22. Your mood? Nostalgic.
23. Missing someone? Friends and family in the States.
24. Your car? 2001 Yellow Ford Escape.
25. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes.
26. Favorite store? Old Navy.
27. Your summer? Too short.
28. Love someone? Lots of someones.
29. Your favorite color?
Brown.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Minutes ago, before Gavin went to bed.
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday... I can barely watch a movie w/o finding something that makes me cry!


Tag, you're it...
Blythe
Sarah
Melissa
Rebecca Jo
Kim
Crystal
Shana

3 comments:

Kristy said...

What's Elbrus?

Kristy said...

Hey - since JB shares my love for Christmas music, has he ever heard Andrew Peterson's Behold The Lamb of God CD? Because its seriously the best (and most unique) Christmas CD ever.

JB and Iris said...

Elbrus (or Bruce for short) is our cat! Named after one of the 7 summits and the highest peak here in Russia.

Kristy, yes, we have that CD- but I'm the one who's into it, and I love it!- JB really only likes traditional Christmas music.