Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Picture-palooza!

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner... this month has certainly flown by! Today was full of quite a few 'firsts'... Gavin watched "The Grinch" for the first time (we've been watching Christmas movies as a family for the last several nights... but his favorite by far is still Polar Express, or 'snow train movie' as he likes to call it!); we made our first gingerbread house- we had a great time and hope to do it every year from now on! and the boys took their first bath together! Mostly because I can't give Carter a bath w/o Gavin crying b/c he doesn't get to take a bath, too! Can you believe he loves the bath tub that much?! But I spent most of the time making sure Gavin didn't dump water over Carter's head and that he didn't splash too much water out of the tub with his flippers... he was given a pair of childrens swim flippers when we were at our fall retreat and he insists on wearing them when he's in the tub- consequently he always flips tons of water out with them! As soon as Carter was clean I pulled him out of the tub, wrapped him up, and sat him in his bouncey seat on the floor till Gavin was done b/c JB wasn't home and I don't dare leave Gavin alone for a second- especially around water! So, since I wasn't able to get pics of them in the tub together-I got a few after they got out- all wrapped up in the fun towels my mom sent for them (Gavin has a bear and Carter a frog!)... then some cute pics of them in their blue jammies.



This pic is of our houseguests that stayed with us yesterday... wow... if you thought JB was a big guy- these 2 make him look small! And they slept on our pull-out couch and chair... though they hung off the ends!







I walked out in the hallway this afternoon and found Gavin in his hat and gloves- sitting on this sled- checking himself out in the mirror!


Carter is 5 months old already... I can hardly believe it!!!




Here are a few photos from the ladies event I helped with on Saturday- 17 ladies came to make cards, jewelery and other crafts. The four girls in the center of this pic are from English Cafe.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Those pictures are just too cute, and I love Carter's little outfit! That sweater is just adorable.

Donnie and Blythe said...

The bath pictures of the boys are off-the-charts cute! HOpe you guys have a wonderful Christmas.