After nap I bundled up the boys and we headed to the car. We met Carolina and Cami at the mall and had dinner together and Gavin and Cami played. Traffic was horrible and it's only getting worse each day New Years gets closer- as everyone is starting to buy gifts and decorations.
Not sure what the rest of the week holds for us... or rather what I'm up to tackling with both the boys by myself. I had planned on having some help this week so I could go start the car (so it doesn't die from the cold and not being run every day), take out the trash (to the dumpster that's 1/2 a block away), etc... but our sitter is still sick. She didn't come at all last week and called today saying she won't be here this week either :( .
Okay... I'm off to bed- hoping I'll get more sleep tonight than I did last night!
No comments:
Post a Comment