Thursday, June 22, 2006

say a little prayer for me...

Hey, if you think of it please keep us in your prayers as we're moving tomorrow morning. We managed to get most of our house cleaned and packed up, but we still have lots to do before tomorrow morning. Not to mention that it seems we've hit snags around every corner- the latest... we can't back the truck up to our new house b/c there are gas and electric lines running all over the alley that are only 7 or so feet off the ground! So, we've rented a trailer- we'll load all the things onto the moving truck, unload them onto the trailer little by little, Drive them down the alley, then carry them up the flight of stairs to our new house! I say all that to ask you to please pray for us tomorrow! JB is already very stressed and I want tomorrow to go as smoothly as possible! Will post pics of the new place as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my wonderful little Iris how I miss you so.....I have been without internet for 5 days and now email is messed up so this is how I am saying 'HI' hope the move went well and your new place is great!!!! Love you girlie.....
Jeri Rae