I'm not sure whether to scream or cry. I don't normally have a reaction like this when I leave something in the oven too long, but I've never prized Dunkin Hines cake mixes like I do here. We had one cake mix that was given to us by the VBS team from the states at Forum. I was saving it to make "grandma rea's cake" aka "Death by Chocolate"...I saved up my chocolate chips and hershey's syrup just for the occasion! I put the cake in the oven and sat down to watch the US vs Chech Republic. 45 minutes later I smelled chocolate burning! And the US lost 3-0... what a stinky night!
On the up side, my family officially purchased their tickets to Russia tonight and Sabarro pizza opened in Krasnodar (and I had pepperoni on my pizza!) It was 'russian' pepperoni, but closer to the real thing than we've ever been able to get before! And, we got several things packed up today!
Tomorrow I'll be staying home with Gavin because Inna has to go with Stas to get some paperwork done for the house- so only 2 school days this week for me!
1 comment:
Poor Iris.....that just stinks!!!! But I still love you!!!!
JeriRae
Post a Comment