Tuesday, May 23, 2006

{On the Hunt} again.

Hunting. Again.

Since getting back from Forum we have looked at 4 places. All of which I would be happy to live in. I'm not hard to please.... all I really want is a living room that I can entertain in! And now that we have a car, things don't seem so far away any more!

Yesterday we got a call from Stas saying he had heard of an apartment that was being remodeled and he wanted to take us to look at it. It was in a great location, and was a nice place, but they were asking more than our budget would allow. Today, we met the realtor and Phil and looked at 3 houses. The first 2 were beautiful, and very spacious, but both landlords were asking, again, more than our budget. The last place we looked at is a brand new house- no one has ever lived in it (!). It isn't quite finished yet (needs light fixtures, molding, kitchen cabinets, etc) but it has a huge yard and is very close to where Stas and Inna will be living! It would be quite a ways for anyone coming on public transportation, but it is very close to 2 of the places where our teammates will be living. Oh, yeah- this place actually fit our field budget! So- we'll see! We are supposed to be looking at a few more places in the next few days, so we could have a place to move into before the month's end- or at least somewhere to start packing for! Who knows.
Here's one of my latest LO's. This is the pic we took of Jason and Carolina for our field pictoral directory. I used Tracy Collin's kit "Aidan". Aren't these guys a cute couple?! So sweet, too. Can't wait till the next time we see them- b/c then they'll have a little baby girl then... ahh.

No comments: