Home sweet home in СПб (SPb). Ramblings from my mind about our family, life and ministry here in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Enjoy your peek into our world!
Thursday, May 25, 2006
{another party}
Yes. Party number 3. It's ridiculous. Why another party? Well... Gavin's gift and party supplies from Oma and Opa (JB's folks) arrived the week after his birthday- thanks to the postal service! So, we had beautiful Seasame Street- Baby's 1st Birthday stuff... I just added it to the party supplies upstairs and figured we'd use it for the next child (?). But, then Aunt Stephanie's package arrived. I think that was an alltime record for longest wait- she sent it back mid february! So, we figured since he was opening more birthday gifts, I should break out a hat, some balloons, and pull some cupcakes out of the freezer and decorate them. So, we had another little party for him. He wasn't sure what to think, and was angry that he had to wait to eat his cupcake ( I wanted to decorate it a little )- hence the tears in the first photo! But nothing a little cupcake couldn't make all better!
No comments:
Post a Comment