
Gavin hasn't been strapped in a car seat for 6 months now, so we've been trying an experiment... We're hoping to get a vehicle pretty soon, in fact, JB is at the car market with his language helper right now. I'm sure it will be a while b/c we still need more funds, but hopefully we'll be able to purchase one in the next 6 months! So, we dug out Gavin's carseat and have been letting him play in it and have moved on to watching a movie in it and just recently we've been strapping him in it to play and read books, etc. in hopes that we won't have a screaming child every time he has to be in it when we do get a vehicle. Sunday marks his maiden voyage in it in a car- we'll strap it into Don's Blazer for the 10 minute ride to church...
1 comment:
I have to say it was amazing to see you guys on the web cam on Friday/Saturday. I cried so much it was ridiculous.
Post a Comment