Here's a poem Rachel Arndt wrote. She's the daughter of our teammates, here in Krasnodar, and goes to school at Black Forest Academy in Germany. It spoke to my heart... What life is like for TCK's. Enjoy-
Leaving
People coming in and out,
What is it all about?
Life can be so breath taking,
And you can't stop aching.
People coming in and out,
Overcome with tons of doubt
I don't know how to feel,
I'm just trying to be real.
People coming in and out
I'm starting to get real worn out.
I feel when I let someone in
I let them go to my chagrin.
People coming in and out
I just want to shout.
They think they know who I am,
They'll never fully understand.
People coming in and out
I think Im starting to fade out.
I just want to freeze time
It feels just like an uphill climb.
People coming in and out,
I wish I could call timeout.
Life can seem so unfair,
Why do I always have to care?
People coming in and out
Why can't we all just hang out?
Life always feels so short,
I actually live in an airport.
People coming in and out.
I can't even walk out.
I'm just glad that I can be
Forever in Gods family.
No comments:
Post a Comment